I've set up this site as a way to post updates on John Crovelli's condition. Lots of people are asking for updates, and it's kind of hard to keep all the requests straight.
John is in Maine Medical Center in Portland. He has hung out the virtual "Do Not Disturb" sign for the time being. I know a lot of you want to talk to him, send cards, flowers, etc., but please hold off for a bit. Praying for him is of course, allowed and encouraged.
For now, suffice it to say that he is doing OK, all things considered. Prognosis is good for a 100% recovery, so we can all take a deep breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
37 comments:
Get well soon my friend
John, I was really sorry to hear about your accident - I hope you're healing well and will be back to 100% soon.
73, Pete N4ZR
John;
We wish you a speedy and full recovery from your injuries.
73,
Jim K4SQR
Norma KZ5NM (who you met at Dayton last month.)
John, get better and see you soon.
--The Good GD
John,
Glad to hear you will recover 100% OM. Look forward to hearing "Garbage Dump" in my passband soon. Find a way to enjoy your off time, and get well soon.
73, Ken K5KA
Doug - Thanks for the blog.
John(General) - Our prayers are with you. Get well soon. And give the nurses a break!
Get well soon.
John,
Hang in there. You have a ton of support out here in the ham community and we're all pulling for you. Now, get well soon -- that's an order!
73 John, K1AR
John, everyone is pulling for you and you are in our prayers. Get well soon.
73, Zev N2WKS
John -
Get better fast and completely.
73, Harry K8HP
John,
I am very sorry to hear about accident. Our prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery.
Hope all goes well and you are back on the air soon.
73
Dave W1CTN
Radio Ansonia
(we meet at Boxboro a couple of years ago.)
Get well John, best wishes for a quick recovery.
Ray K9RS
John,
Really sorry to hear of your mishap. Get well soon...ova! From the Big Dope in NJ/RQ
John
Saddened to hear of your accident. Gloria and I wish you a full and speedy recovery. Let me know if there is anything I can do at this end.
73
Alan/N3AD
John,
So very sorry to hear about the accident...but very glad to hear that you are already on the mend...as others have noted...chasing the nurses is a good sign. :)
Take care and god speed with the recovery...
P.S. Watch out for 'AR...if laughing hurts he can be a real 'pain' at times... (grin)
John,
So relieved and pleased when the phone report I received got to the point of knowing you were still with us.
Wishing you a speedy recovery, friend.
73...Stan, K5GO
GD..glad to hear that you are well. I know you won't be down for long.
73,
Ron, K8NZ
John,
You are a contesting mentor to me and many others. Please get well soon. Lots of prayers are being said. I know you will be better than ever.
Very 73 to W2GD!
Tim K3LR
John, tons of us are thinking about you. Hang in there my friend & get better soon. You have many more towers to climb!
73, Dan KK3AN
John - Sorry to hear the sunspots are down with your health. The folks at the office were equally saddend and send their best for a speedy recovery! Remember to listen to your control ops (the nurses & doctors) and you'll be back in the piles soon!
My thoughts and prayers are behind your drive & determination for a quick rebound. Godspeed my friend.
Very 73,
Fred, K9VV
PS: Look forward to working you in the 160m test in Dec!
GD
You know I care OM, get well soon! Despite our long rivalry (FRC vs. YCCC), love you man!
RX
John,
Godspeed for your recovery.
Tom, N2SR
John, it was horrible to hear what happened but it's great to hear how good the prognosis is. Take care and rest well, friend. Maybe see you at Dayton next year!
73, Kevin K3OX
Keep the chin up and come back strong OM. All of Ham Radio needs you back in the chair for all the great things you do for us.
73, Dave, NN1N
John,
Sorry to hear about your accident, I hope your recovery will be speedy.
I want to hear p40w on the air this October.
Joe k3nm/v47nm
John, GL in surgery today! Sorry for the busted call in my note to you. I was having a "senior moment." I DO know better.
73 from retirement heaven.....
John,
Sorry to hear about your accident but knowing you, you'll be climbing again in no time. Hope all goes well with your surgery.
John, all the best for a speedy recovery --
73
Scott W4PA
Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery John. Many contesters are beaming energy in your direction, as usual. 73,
-Kirk K4RO
John, Welcome to the "Gimpy Club". As you may remember I shattered my right heel some 9 years as I slipped going down a ladder at K2SO's house!! Take advantage of the recovery time to get caught up on all the reading you haven't had time for and the antenna systems you've always wanted to build. Just remember, all your friends are out here rooting for a speedy recovery! 73 and get well soon, Bill W2UDT
Skeeter...get well soon...contesting
NEEDS you!!
73
Wayne W4MPY
aka QSLMAN
John,
We've never met, but I hope your recovery is quick and complete! Guess you will have to take the train as they will not let you through the metal detectors at airports. BTW how is the tower? hi
Very 73 W8OX, Paul, Rodeo, NM
John
Sorry to hear abt ur accident and hope you make a good recovery.
Best wishes and God Bless from a fellow ham in EI.
73
Ger
EI4GXB
Sorry about the mishap.
Hope you will get well fast and get back in the pileups!
Need any help with anything in NJ?
73 Yuri, K3BU
John... Just read about your accident.
You and I arn't as young as we used to be. Time for us to pull up the rocking chair's and sit back and watch the younger folk do the clinbing.
Do take care - our thoughts are with you - Wish you a speedy recovery. 73 Andy (VE9DX)
73 from a new "blog mult" - get well soon. Tony HK1AR/W4OI (yes I'm in Colombia at the moment so it counts!)
Hoooo Boy! What a sensation you've caused...
Thought things would calm down by now, but it seems your popularity is increasing exponentially.
So decided it was time to wish you a speedy full recovery.
Jack, N2VW
Post a Comment