This photo shows W2GD, CX7TT, and John's teammate F6BEE at WRTC-2006 in Brazil. Photo contributed by Tom, CX7TT, who was the on-site referee for the team.Today John said in an email:
"Finally..... had a good night's sleep last night! And the big surprise this morning, I'm able to raise my knees/legs....on my own . THIS IS HUGE progress, since I can now roll around in the bed on my own, change positions, etc. without assistance. Might sound trivial, but gets me one step closer to self reliance."
Excellent!
73,
DougK1DG@gmail.com
"Finally..... had a good night's sleep last night! And the big surprise this morning, I'm able to raise my knees/legs....on my own . THIS IS HUGE progress, since I can now roll around in the bed on my own, change positions, etc. without assistance. Might sound trivial, but gets me one step closer to self reliance."
Excellent!
73,
DougK1DG@gmail.com
2 comments:
John,
I will be by tomorrow AM with DD coffee (2 sugars, 4 creams). Glad to hear about the great band opening (leg lifts, and the more rapid QSY's around the bed!)
Excellent indeed!
Mark, K1RX
John,
I hope you're not there long enough for you to acquire a "down east" accent -- saying "Aye up" after every Q would sure hurt the rate. Sent you a card for DD coffee. Hope to hear you on the bands soon.
73,
John, K0IO
ex-W1GNC -ex MM
Post a Comment